Thursday, September 20, 2007

Being a single parent

hey everyone it's ME again. Well as you can tell by the title it's all about being a single parent, so listen up. It's not easy. I love my daughter more than life itself but times are rough. I am behind on our electric bill, the gas, and I am currently looking for a job but no one in my field wants to give me a chance. Trust me everyone, unless your married ABSTINENCE! Once that baby comes you no longer exist, I need new jeans, sweaters, and shoes for winter but my daughter comes first and I don't know how I am even going to buy clothes for her. So everyone please think before you do something that your not ready for, I was ready emotionally but financially I wasn't. So please think about your decisions before you make them.

1 comment:

shoes said...

i gave you a link on my blog baby