Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sperm Donors

Hey everyone. So yesterday was our court hearing to get the DNA results...which it came back as Jermaine's daughter (I knew she was his). So he wanted to terminate his parental rights but because I am still getting assistance from the state (well at least this is what I think) they won't let him unless I have someone ready and willing to adopt her. So because I don't have anyone they are making him pay child support, which by the way he rightfully should because she's HIS daughter. So after him telling them what he makes they made a judgment against him for $279 a month. Well because he has 1 other child in the system they lowered it to $148 a month. I could have handled that but NOOOOO, he wanted to see a hearing officer. So we go in and he tells this judge or whatever he was "My rent is $650 a month, and it costs $500 to fill up my oil tank whenever it's out, and we pay our babysitter $100 a week to watch my other two kids, blah blah blah cry me a fucking river. So this hearing officer makes a judgment against him for $50 fucking dollars!! Yet he is paying $115 a month to his other daughter thats in the system who is also in FOSTER CARE!!! How do you let your fucking child STAY in foster care when you have a fucking HOUSE!!! So after we get home I call his fiance's parents and ask her mother to give his fiance my number and tell her to call me. Now last time I talked to her it was "Oh we need to get the kids together, and I am done with him, he's been lying to me since day one and I'm sick of it, I want your daughter to know her sisters, blah blah blah." So she called me back and was all pissed off because he's paying $50 a MONTH in child support. She says to me "Why should he have to work to give you money when all your doing is sitting at home doing nothing?" First of all it's none of your FUCKING business why I don't have a job right now. Second of all, I didn't pay $15,000 to go to school to take a job that pays minimum wage. And third of all I didn't make her by myself so I shouldn't have to PAY for her all by myself. I am looking for a job and thats all that matters. She told me that until I drop the child support case against him that she will not tell her daughter's about Bella. BITCH there 19 months and almost 5 months old, they don't fucking understand that they have another sister.

So I am DONE being nice. I didn't lay down and make her by myself and I SURE ENOUGH ain't going to pay for her myself. She thinks I'm a bitch now...she ain't seen NOTHING yet. She's so hell bent on me getting a job. Wait until I find one and I go BACK to court and make that bastard PAY for half of her daycare. PLUS I don't know if this bitch knows or not, but if him and her get married her income WILL count and they WILL raise his child support payments. It's not my fault he's out fucking other women and making babies he can't support and take care of. All I know is that this bitch BETTER not fucking call me again. Unless she's calling to tell me him and her broke up and she wants the kids to get together, other than that she better not call.

No comments: